All vacancies require the same Application, select the format from the links below.
Alcester Academy is happy to accept electronic applications provided they are digitally signed.
We are currently seeking a reliable person to join our team
of lunchtime supervisors, working 7.5 hours a week from 1.15pm to 2.45pm daily,
term time only. Times may vary according to academy activities throughout the
Post Level Band B £7.78 per hour (£2528 per annum)
· Be in charge of pupils in school grounds or classrooms according to the weather
· Attend to any minor accidents or to any pupil who becomes ill
· Report to academy staff on duty if an accident occurs or if pupil falls ill
· Report to the academy staff on duty any acts by pupils which breach school rules
· Assist in the smooth running of the cafeteria service – e.g.
- Supervise pupils in the queue
- Ensure tables and chairs are set up and cleared after use and used plates, trays, cutlery etc. are returned to designated area
- Supervise pupils eating food brought from home and ensure packed lunch equipment is cleared away after use
- Assist with clearance of litter around the site
· Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period. Work under the general direction of the Business Manager or other designated person in charge
· Be responsible for the management of pupils' behaviour and for ensuring continuity of behaviour sanctions from the morning and into the afternoon sessions
· Deal with disciplinary matters of pupils, in accordance with schools rules and policies
· Be responsible for the management of pupils' safety during the lunchtime session
· Be expected to administer First Aid and epipens as necessary (training will be provided)
· Ensure equipment is checked and is safe for use
If you are interested in this post please complete an
Alcester Academy is committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check is required for appointment to
Bespoke Cleaning operative required at
2.5 hours per day, working 15.30-18.00hrs or 16.00-18.30hrs Monday - Friday.
£7.83 per hour.
Training and uniform will be provided.
DBS check is a requirement.
Mobile: 07393 236030
Alcester Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check is required for appointment to this post.
*****Strictly no agencies*****